Why email marketing?
In today’s world know that 99% of the people are having smartphone which have their professional mail and their social accounts linked to them, so email is one of the most relevant and cost effective way to reach your target audience. Research has found that 98% of people go through their mail at least once a day. With the help of emails we can reach to our potential customers without the need for television, print space or radio. Email marketing can help enrich your business communication, can help to target specific sectors where your potential customers are hiding.
Advantages of email marketing
- Email marketing can help you track an exact return on investment which can be great if done properly.
- In the online world email is recognized as the second most effective way of marketing after search engine marketing.
- Email marketing is a very cheap way of marketing as we can reach a large audience at a very low cost.
- As email are very cost effective in nature so we can include creatives, test various marketing content and the data that is acquired using this method can be used in all the digital as well as in all the traditional platforms as well.
- Through Email we can create a large database where we can send newsletters, offers etc to our existing customers to keep them updated.
- Email is popular with digital marketers, rising an estimated 15% in 2009 to £292 m in the UK.
- In comparison with direct to standard email, direct email marketing is responsible for generating higher response rate and higher order value and leads.